Notice Board
* Welcome to the blog of TCS Batch K13 Associates. K13 associates are requested to publish their profile in this blog as early as possible.
* To publish your profile please accept the invitation you got from the blog administrator and sign in with your EmailId and password to this blog and create a new post.
* Please check the blog regularly for important notice in the Notice Board.
* Thanks to Sourangshu Roy(CR of K13) for making this blog a reality

23 October, 2010

Shashi

Hello ,
            Am a die-hard fan of Eminem, I listen to every kind of songs. Be it Ghulam Ali , Akon, Metallica, Sunidhi , Whitney Huston or MLTR, Junoon.....I have a very wide choice. Without music I feel miserable.
As a person, am a friendly person, I love talking with friends. But, being Taurus by  birth I'm quite stubborn.

Thank You.
Shashi Bhushan Prasad,
ASE-TRAINEE

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the significance of your being a Taurus( and the effect it has on your being stubborn) is best understood by me during the sessions.........

    Never mind, I was just pulling your leg

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.